Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Christopher is reading a book about dinosaurs. Where should he look to find the definition of a word he doesn’t know?
A. the title page
B. the table of contents
C. the index
D. the glossary
2. Miesha is writing a report on the human brain. Which research question does NOT relate to the rest of the questions below and should not be used?
A. What is Sigmund Freud’s view of the human brain?
B. What are the main areas of the human brain?
C. What functions are associated with major areas of the human brain?
D. What happens if the human brain is injured?
1. What will happen if these animals disappear from the earth?
2. Which species are endangered?
3. What are the solutions to the problem?
4. What is causing the problem?
3. You are writing a paper on endangered species. How would you BEST organize the text of your paper if the main ideas above represented the content?
A. 4, 1, 2, 3
B. 2, 4, 1, 3
C. 3, 2, 1, 4
D. 3, 4, 1, 2
If you were born in Japan, you might be fond of raw fish fresh from the sea. People in France think that frog legs or snails cooked in butter and garlic are a treat. One person’s idea of perfect food does not always suit everyone. If you went to another country, the local food might seem strange. But in many places, people would be puzzled if you offered them a pizza or a pretzel. What we eat is a matter of taste.
4. Which of the following sentences is the topic sentence of the paragraph above?
A. If you were born in Japan, you might be fond of raw fish fresh from the sea.
B. People in France think that frog legs or snails cooked in butter and garlic are a treat.
C. One person’s idea of perfect food does not always suit everyone.
D. If you went to another country, the local food might seem strange.
5. Which chapter might have information about types of materials used in charcoal drawings?
A. chapter 1
B. chapter 2
C. chapter 3
D. chapter 4
6. Jason is writing a report about the woman suffrage movement for his history class. He goes to the library to do research. Jason uses the online catalog to find materials. From Screen #1, how did Jason arrive at Screen #2?
A. He pushed the S key and typed in woman suffrage.
B. He pushed the A key and typed suffrage.
C. He pushed the T key and typed woman.
D. He pushed the D key and typed in woman suffrage.
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1