Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 11 năm 2012 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. At 7:00 AM, the temperature was 55ºF. The temperature was 72ºF at 3:00 PM. Which is the most appropriate way to describe the average rate of change in temperature?
A. degrees per hour
B. degrees per minute
C. hours per degree
D. minutes per degree
2. If k is divisible by 2, 3, and 15, which of the following is also divisible by these numbers?
A. k + 5
B. k + 15
C. k + 30
D. k + 45
3. Oscar and his father are standing side by side with the sun behind them, as shown. Oscar's shadow is 7 1/2 feet long. How long is his father's shadow?
A. 4 feet
B. 6¼ feet
C. 8½ feet
D. 9 feet
4. A special lottery is to be held to select the student who will live in the only deluxe room in a dormitory. There are 100 seniors, 150 juniors, and 200 sophomores who applied. Each senior's name is placed in the lottery 3 times; each junior's name, 2 times; and each sophomore's name, 1 time. What is the probability that a senior's name will be chosen?
5. Using the diagram above, which transformation(s) will move polygon LMNOP to polygon FGHIJ?
A. Reflection across the line y = 5
B. Reflection across the line x = 5
C. Reflection across the line y = 7 and translation 3 units down
D. Reflection across the line x = 5 and translation 3 units down
6. Robyn rolled a number cube 60 times in an experiment. Her results are shown in this table. What was the experimental probability of rolling a 6?
7. A circle is cut out of a square as shown above. What is the approximate area of the shaded portion of the figure?
A. 22 square feet
B. 37 square feet
C. 69 square feet
D. 85 square feet
8. Snow Mountain has a snow-making machine that will lay down an inch of snow per hour over an area of 40,000 square feet. Which expression shows how to find the number of hours this machine takes to lay down 1 inch of new snow on a ski run that is 800 feet long and 150 feet wide?
A. ( 800 * 150 ) / 40,000
B. 40,000 / ( 800 * 150 )
C. ( 150 * 40,000 ) / 800
D. ( 800 * 40,000 ) / 150
p = 4t + 2
9. Sal is hosting a party for 50 people. He will have people sit at a long line of tables. Each table can seat 4 people, plus one person can sit at each end of the line of tables, as shown above. Sal uses this formula to find the number of people (p) who can sit at any number of tables (t ) . How many tables does he need to seat 50 people?
10. The dimensions of four rectangles are given below. Which rectangle does not have the same ratio of length to width as the other three?
A. 14 inches × 10 inches
B. 3½ inches × 2½ inches
C. 7 inches × 5 inches
D. 4½ inches × 2¾ inches
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 11 năm 2012
hay mà mình đang tìm.