Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 16 năm 2012 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Juanita made a scale drawing of her bedroom to help her decide how to arrange the furniture in her new room.
1. If Juanita’s bed is actually 2 meters long, what is the scale factor of her drawing?
2. Juanita’s bed and desk are similar rectangles. What scale factor describes their relationship?
3. The length of the wall with the closet in the scale drawing is 6 centimeters. How much space will Juanita have between the end of her bed and her dresser if she chooses to arrange her room like this?
A. 1 cm
B. 50 cm
C. 1 m
D. 50 m
4. Jason surveyed 50 sixth graders about what they eat for lunch at school. Which of the following questions can BEST be answered by the data?
A. Are sixth graders eating healthy foods?
B. Can sixth graders make their own cold lunches?
C. Do sixth graders eat more hot or more cold lunches?
D. Do sixth graders like hamburgers or hot dogs more?
5. For every 40 hours he baby-sits, Shane earns $480.00. Which equation describes this situation?
A. y = 40x
B. y = 4x
C. y = 480x
D. y = 12x
6. Diondra’s mother is times older than Diondra. If Diondra is years old, how old is her mother?
A. years old
B. years old
C. 41 years old
D. years old
7. How many 2-inch cubes will ﬁ t in the ﬁ gure shown?
8. A can of pie ﬁ lling is 10 centimeters high and has a diameter of 6 centimeters. The company that produces the pie ﬁ lling needs more paper for labels that go around the entire can. Calculate the area of one label.
A. 60.2 cm2
B. 94.2 cm2
C. 188.4 cm2
D. 282.6 cm2
9. Darin’s father has every fourth day off from his job. Darin’s mother has every ﬁ fth day off from her job. If they both had the day off today, in how many days will they have the day off together again?
A. 20 days
B. 25 days
C. 31 days
D. 40 days
The cost of admission to the Georgia Aquarium is $17 for children ages 3 to 12.
10. Which equation models the cost c of t children’s admission tickets?
A. c = 17t
B. c =
C. c = 17t + 1
D. c = 17t - 1
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 16 năm 2012
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.