Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 20 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. How many 3s are in the prime factorization of 54?
2. If you have 75 mints and 65 chocolate candies, what is the largest number of friends that mints and chocolate candies could be distributed to so that each friend gets the same number of each?
3. Margaret is 3 years old. Terrence is 7 years old. The baby-sitter’s age is the same as the least common multiple of Margaret and Terrence’s ages. How old is the baby-sitter?
4. What is the least common multiple of 3, 4, and 6?
5. Suppose pens come in packages of 4, pencils in packages of 12, and erasers in packages of 5. How many packages of pens would you have to buy to have the same number of each item?
6. What is the greatest common factor of 30 and 42?
7. Carla spent hours studying math, science, and history. If she spent hours on math and hour on history, how much time did she spend studying science?
D. 1 hour
8. Derek surveyed his classmates about their summer activities. Of the students in Derek’s class, said that they went to the beach and went camping over the summer. If of the students went camping over the summer, what fraction ot the students went to the beach?
9. Two cake recipes call for different amounts of ﬂ our. The ﬁ rst recipe calls for cups of ﬂ our, and the second calls for cups. How much more ﬂ our is needed for the ﬁ rst cake?
10. Sebastian and his family ordered two pizzas. They ate of the ﬁ rst pizza and of the second pizza. What fraction of a pizza was left?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 20 năm 2013