Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 8 vòng 2 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. The length of a rectangle is increased by 25%, but the width of the rectangle is adjusted to keep the area of the rectangle unchanged. By what percent was the rectangle’s width adjusted?
A. 20 percent
B. 22 percent
C. 24 percent
D. 26 percent
2. Look at the graph above. What is the equation of the line on the graph?
A. y = 4
B. y = 4x
C. y = x - 4
D. y = x + 4
200x + 150 ≥ 700
3. There is $150 in Dave’s bank account. He deposits $200 into the account each month. Dave needs at least $700 to buy a used car. The inequality above can be solved for x to find the number of deposits Dave must make to reach his goal. What is the minimum number of deposits that Dave needs to make in order to buy a used car?
4. The box-and-whisker plot above shows the amount of time students at East Junior High School study each week. What percent of the students study at least 10 hours each week?
2, 5, 2, 5, 1, 6, 4, 7, 1, 6, 3, 6
5. The ages of Sasha’s cousins are listed above. What is the median age of Sasha’s cousins?
6. Carina downloaded songs to her new portable music player each day for five days. The line graph above shows the total number of songs Carina had on her music player at the end of each day. On which day did she add the most songs?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 8 vòng 2 năm 2013