Kỹ năng giải đề thi là một phần đáng chú ý để đạt được kết quả cao. Thư viện eLib xin chia sẻ đến các bạn và quý thầy cô giáo bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 14. Hi vọng, đây sẽ là bộ tài liệu hữu ích cho việc tham khảo của các bạn. Chúc các bạn thành công!
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 14
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 14 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. In a certain shop, items were put in a showcase and assigned prices for January. Each month after that, the price was 10 percent less than the price for the previous month. If the price of an item was p dollars for January, what was the price for April?
2. What is the least possible integer for which 20 percent of that integer is greater than 1.2 ?
3. The grand prize for winning a contest is $10,000. After 28 percent of the prize is deducted for taxes, the winner receives the balance of the prize in annual payouts of equal amounts over a 3-year period. How many dollars will the prizewinner receive each year of the 3 years? (Disregard the $ sign when gridding your answer.)
4. A certain state requires that an applicant for a driver’s license answer at least 80 percent of the questions on a written test correctly. If the test has 30 questions on it, at least how many of these questions must be answered correctly?
5. A total of 60 advertisements were sold for a school yearbook. If 20 percent of the first 20 sold were in color, 40 percent of the next 30 sold were in color, and 80 percent of the last 10 sold were in color, what percent of the 60 advertisements were in color?
B. 331/3 %
D. 462/3 %
6. 75 percent of 88 is the same as 60 percent of what number?
7. In a group study on nutrition, the average daily intake of calories per person was 8 percent higher in April than it was in March. If this average was 3,200 calories in March, what was the average daily intake of calories per person in April?
8. The length of rectangle S is 20 percent longer than the length of rectangle R, and the width of rectangle S is 20 percent shorter than the width of rectangle R. The area of rectangle S is
A. 20% greater than the area of rectangle R
B. 4% greater than the area of rectangle R
C. equal to the area of rectangle R
D. 4% less than the area of rectangle R
E. 20% less than the area of rectangle R
9. If r is 35 percent of p and s is 45 percent of p, what is r + s in terms of p?
10. A person slices a pie into k equal pieces and eats one piece. In terms of k, what percent of the pie is left?
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 14
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!