Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 14 đề số 1 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. In a certain shop, items were put in a showcase and assigned prices for January. Each month after that, the price was 10 percent less than the price for the previous month. If the price of an item was p dollars for January, what was the price for April?
2. What is the least possible integer for which 20 percent of that integer is greater than 1.2 ?
3. The grand prize for winning a contest is $10,000. After 28 percent of the prize is deducted for taxes, the winner receives the balance of the prize in annual payouts of equal amounts over a 3-year period. How many dollars will the prizewinner receive each year of the 3 years?
4. A certain state requires that an applicant for a driver’s license answer at least 80 percent of the questions on a written test correctly. If the test has 30 questions on it, at least how many of these questions must be answered correctly?
5. A total of 60 advertisements were sold for a school yearbook. If 20 percent of the first 20 sold were in color, 40 percent of the next 30 sold were in color, and 80 percent of the last 10 sold were in color, what percent of the 60 advertisements were in color?
B. 331/3 %
D. 462/3 %
6. 75 percent of 88 is the same as 60 percent of what number?
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 14 đề số 1 năm 2013
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.