Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 2
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 2 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Three percent of 4,200 is equal to 6 percent of what number?
2. The pie chart above shows the three sources for Lana’s college tuition. If 1/4 of the total amount was from scholarships and 1/3 was from student loans, what is the value of x ?
3. If a is greater than 4, then, of the following, which will always have the least value?
4. If x is the coordinate of the indicated point on the number line above, which of the lettered points has coordinate −2x ?
5. The graphs of the functions f and g are lines, as shown above. What is the value of f(3) + g(3) ?
6. If 75 percent of m is equal to K percent of 25, where k > 0, what is the value of m/K?
7. R is the midpoint of line segment PT, and Q is the midpoint of line segment PR. If S is a point between R and T such that the length of segment QS is 10 and the length of segment PS is 19, what is the length of segment ST ?
8. A high school student makes a work arrangement with his father. In return for unlimited use of a truck for one year, he agrees to pay the estimated yearly truck expenses as shown above. The student also wishes to earn $2,000.00 above these truck expenses. The student works 8 hours a week for 52 weeks on the farm. What is the lowest hourly wage he must earn in order to pay these truck expenses for one year and also save $2,000.00?
9. If nk = 64 and n and k are integers, which of the following could NOT be a value of n ?
10. In the equation (4K8)/3 = m, K is a digit in the three-digit number 4K8, and m is a positive integer. Which of the following could be the digit K ?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 2