Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 32 đề số 2 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Victor bought a computer for $1,800. He made a down payment of $200 and will pay the rest in 5 equal payments. If p represents the amount of each payment, which equation can be used to find this amount?
A. $200p = $1,800
B. $1,800 + 5p = $200
C. $1,800 + $200 = 5p
D. $1,800 = 5p + $200
E. $1,800 = 25p + $200
2. When completely factored, x2 + x - 12 equals
A. (x + 3)(x - 4)
B. (x + 4)(x - 3)
C. (x + 7)(x - 5)
D. (x + 12)(x - 1)
E. (x + 13)(x - 14)
3. Which of these is equivalent to the equation: A = 1/2bh
A. b = A + h B. b = A/2h C. b = Ah/2 D. b = 2A - h E. b = 2A/h
4. A spinner has three sections, each with different point values and areas. The 1-point section is 2/3 the area of the spinner. The 2-point section is 1/4 the area of the spinner. The 3-point section is 1/12 the area of the spinner. To the nearest tenth of a point, what is the expected value on any one spin?
5. Which of the following addition properties justifies the statement: 2 + 0 = 2 ?
E. None of them&
6. Greg wrote the numbers 1 through 9 on pieces of paper and placed them in a hat. He will randomly select one piece of paper from the hat. He will not replace it. Greg will then randomly select a second piece of paper from the hat. What is the probability that Greg will select a piece of paper with an odd number on it and then select one with an even number on it?
Use the information to answer the next 3 questions.
Adrian is the manager at a television station. She has selected 4 comedies and 3 talk shows to fill 7 half-hour daytime slots. None of the programs will be repeated during the day.
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 32 đề số 2 năm 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!