Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 7 đề số 2 năm 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 7 đề số 2 năm 2012 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. On the day of the play, Michael went to the mall with $45.00. He spent 2/3 of his money on a new shirt. He spent 1/5 of his remaining money on a ticket for the play. How much money did Michael have left?
2. You stack some newly arrived cube-shaped boxes of sports equipment in the school storage room. Three elevation views of your stack and its base plan are shown above. Which of the following 3-D diagrams represents your stack of boxes?
3. In the school storage room, a tennis racket and a ski pole are both leaning against a wall at the same angle. The tennis racket’s length is 60.0 cm, and it touches the floor 30.0 cm away from the wall. The ski pole touches the floor 67.5 cm away from the wall. What is the length of the ski pole?
A. 33.8 cm
B. 37.5 cm
C. 124.0 cm
D. 127.5 cm
E. 135.0 cm
4. The junior high school student council wants to survey students to determine the most popular DJ. Which of the following would be the best group of students to survey?
A. all of the student council members
B. 20 Grade 9 students from the basketball and track teams
C. all of the Grade 7 students
D. all of the Grade 9 students
E. 20 students each from grades 7 to 9
5. The school cafeteria is going to be carpeted. The cafeteria blueprint is shown above. Which of the following expressions represents the area of the cafeteria?
A. x2 − 9
B. 6x − 9
C. x2 + 9x − 9
D. 3x2 + 9x − 27
E. 3x2 + 6x − 9
6. In the school cafeteria, you purchase a can of juice that has a height of 16 cm and a diameter of 6 cm. The formula for the volume of a cylinder is V =πr2h . How much juice could the can hold?
A. 151 mL
B. 301 mL
C. 452 mL
D. 576 mL
E. 1,809 mL
7. In the cafeteria, Amber sold an average of $32.50 worth of chocolates each day over a five-day period. In the first four days, her sales were $39.00, $12.75, $16.75, and $28.50. What were Amber’s chocolate sales on the fifth day?
8. The Yearbook Club decided to cut costs for the yearbook by reducing the picture size of personal photos. The original pictures have dimensions of 3.5 cm × 4.0 cm. If each dimension is reduced by 15%, then the final reduced copy will have an area of
A. 14.0 cm2
B. 11.1 cm2
C. 10.1 cm2
D. 16.1 cm2
E. 11.9 cm2
9. The diagram above shows a Pizza Place’s floor plan. Fire regulations state that each customer in a dining room must have a minimum of 2.2 m2 of floor space. What is the maximum number of customers that can be seated in the Pizza Place’s dining room?
10. Each pepperoni and bacon pizza must have a ratio of 4 pieces of pepperoni to 3 pieces of bacon. If a pizza has 35 pieces of pepperoni and bacon altogether, how many of these pieces are pepperoni?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 7 đề số 2 năm 2012