Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 7 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. On the day of the play, Michael went to the mall with $45.00. He spent 2/3 of his money on a new shirt. He spent 1/5 of his remaining money on a ticket for the play. How much money did Michael have left?
2. You stack some newly arrived cube-shaped boxes of sports equipment in the school storage room. Three elevation views of your stack and its base plan are shown above. Which of the following 3-D diagrams represents your stack of boxes?
E. None of above.
3. In the school storage room, a tennis racket and a ski pole are both leaning against a wall at the same angle. The tennis racket’s length is 60.0 cm, and it touches the floor 30.0 cm away from the wall. The ski pole touches the floor 67.5 cm away from the wall. What is the length of the ski pole?
A. 33.8 cm
B. 37.5 cm
C. 124.0 cm
D. 127.5 cm
E. 135.0 cm
4. The junior high school student council wants to survey students to determine the most popular DJ. Which of the following would be the best group of students to survey?
A. all of the student council members
B. 20 Grade 9 students from the basketball and track teams
C. all of the Grade 7 students
D. all of the Grade 9 students
E. 20 students each from grades 7 to 9
5. The school cafeteria is going to be carpeted. The cafeteria blueprint is shown above. Which of the following expressions represents the area of the cafeteria?
A. x2 − 9
B. 6x − 9
C. x2 + 9x − 9
D. 3x2 + 9x − 27
E. 3x2 + 6x − 9
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 9 vòng 7 năm 2013
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.