Thư viện eLib xin gửi đến bạn BST Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT môn Anh năm 2014 - THPT Việt Đức, là một trong những BST đặc sắc của chúng tôi. ELib đã tổng hợp từ nhiều nguồn và biên tập có sự chọn lọc nhằm giúp quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo.
Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT môn Anh năm 2014 - THPT Việt Đức
Tóm tắt nội dung
Bộ sưu tập Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT môn Anh năm 2014 - THPT Việt Đức là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
PART I: MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (7,5p) ( Students mark the letter A,B,C or D on the answer sheet)
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word(s) for each of the blanks.
Stress is our body’s reaction to events or conditions that we cannot easily manage or control. When we are troubled by something, we usually experience some types of (1)___ . There are thousand conditions that cause us to become tense. These may be major and horrible fighting for our lives in a war, being imprisoned or facing death. On the other hand, minor (2)___ in our daily lives cause stress as well: waiting in lines, taking a quiz, or asking for or accepting a date. Although we usually think of stress as something caused by (3)___ events, pleasant happenings also bring stress.
As a new (4)___ is done on the effects of stress, new techniques are developed to help cope with anxiety. One aid is to plan for situations that we know will be stressful. Some imagine the event before it happens, thus preparing their minds and bodies for the tension. Others pretend they are on a pleasant beach (5)___ in the sunshine; soon their bodies relax and tension melts away. Other people believe strenuous exercise (6)___ the body handle the problems of daily life. It matters very little which method we use to relax; what does matter is finding the time to temporarily (7)___ the effects of modern life on our brain and body.
1. A. pressure B. strain C. stress D. anxiety
2. A. conditions B. occasions C. events D. things
3. A. unnecessary B. unimportant C. unpleasant D. stressful
4. A. questionnaire B. research C. work D. experiment
5. A. to lie B. lie C. which lies D. lying
6. A. helps B. uses C. does D. makes
7. A. increases B. reduces C. spreads D. betters
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction.
8. We are working, (A) that means(B) that we are (C) contributing goods and (D) services to our society.
9. (A) The Statue of Liberty was the first (B) American sight (C) was seen by many people (D)who went to theUSA for a better life.
10. There (A) are many researches (B) show that various species (C) of animals (D) have been extinct.
11. Her (A) absent from(B) work without any (C) permission made the boss so (D) angry that he threatened to sack her.
12. (A) Have you ever (B) read (C) any novels (D) writing by Jack London?
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
13. A. averaged B. influenced C. accompanied D. terrified
14. A. thunder B. theatre C. throughout D. therefore
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
15. Mary was _______ of the two sisters.
A. the cleverest B. the cleverer C. as clever as D. the clever
16. Many tribes_______ extinct when they came into contact with Western illnesses.
A. made B. let C. went D. became
17. Susan: “ What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary!” -Mary: “________ ”
A. Thank you very much. I am afraid. B. You are telling a lie.
C. Thank you for your compliment! D. I don't like your saying.
18. No one can avoid______ by advertisements.
A. being influenced B. having influenced
C. influencing D. to be influenced
19. A _____is a book or a movie with an exciting story about crime or spying.
A. comic B. romance C. thriller D. biography
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT môn Anh năm 2014 - THPT Việt Đức
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.