Nếu bạn đang chuẩn bị cho kì thi tuyển vào lớp 10 chuyên thì đừng bỏ qua bộ Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường chuyên năm 2011 này nhé. Hi vọng rằng, thông qua việc giải trực tiếp các đề thi này, các bạn sẽ làm quen dần với cấu trúc đề thi, luyện giải nhiều các dạng bài tập và các câu hỏi lý thuyết. Chúc các bạn ôn thi thật hiệu quả và đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới.
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường chuyên năm 2011
Tóm tắt nội dung
Bộ sưu tập Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường chuyên năm 2011 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
I/ (1,0 point) Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
1. prevented polluted destroyed provided
2. sugar sight source sale
3. skeptical carol document process
4. seafood weather leave beneath
5. mouth house around touch
II/ (3,0 points) Choose the best word or phrase to complete the following sentences. Write A, B, C or D on your answer sheet
1. He worked ______ than his workmates.
A. more careful B. as carefully C. as careful D. more carefully
2. You can buy stamps at the ______.
A. school B. theater C. post office D. bank
3. Auld Lang Syne is a song ______ people often sing on New Year’s Eve.
A. who B. whose C. whom D. which
4. I suggest ______ garbage bins around the school yard.
A. put B. to put C. putting D. to putting
5. We are talking about the preservation of ______ resources.
A. natural B. naturalize C. naturally D. nature
6. Hoa wishes she ______ English well.
A. could speak B. speak C. speaks D. will speak
7. Life in the country is different ______ life in the city.
A. from B. of C. to D. with
8. “Can you help me to carry this box?” – “______”.
A. No, thanks B. I think so C. Yes, I’d love to D. Sure
9. They often come to see their friends on Sunday, ______?
A. do they B. are they C. don’t they D. can they
10. My mother came into my room while I ______ television.
A. am watching B. was watching C. watch D. watched
11. She doesn’t know the man ______ sent her this letter.
A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
12. ______ she is not happy, she always tries to smile.
A. So B. However C. Although D. And
13. His business is growing so fast that he must take ______ more workers.
A. up B. on C. in D. over
14. If Nam comes to England, it’ll be a good ______ for him to improve his English.
A. opportunity B. possibility C. advantage D. experience
15. He taught me how ______ the new computer.
A. starting B. to start C. start D. started
III/ (1,5 points) Read the following passage then answer the questions. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
Holidays and festivals connect the present with the past. They give new generations the chance to learn about the culture and events.
Countries around the world celebrate their own holidays and festivals. People in the USA celebrate Thanksgiving Day on the fourth Thursday in November. In Canada, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October. In Switzerland, people celebrate coming spring season. Chinese and Vietnamese people around the world celebrate the Lunar New Year. This festival is in late January or early February. To prepare for the New Year, families clean their houses and decorate everything. The celebration includes fireworks and lion or dragon dances.
1. What do new generations learn from holidays and festivals?
2. When do people in the USA celebrate Thanksgiving Day?
3. Do Chinese and Vietnamese people celebrate Lunar New Year?
4. When does the Lunar New Year occur?
5. What do they do to prepare for the New Year?
IV/ (1,5 points) Choose the word that best fits the blank space in the following passage. Write A, B, C or D on your answer sheet.
These days, it is impossible to open a newspaper without reading about the damage we are doing to the environment. The Earth is being threatened and the future looks bad. (1)______ can each of us do? We cannot clean (2)______ our polluted rivers and seas overnight. Nor can we stop the (3)______ of plants and animals. But we can stop adding the problem while scientists look for the answers.
It may not be easy to change your lifestyle completely. But some steps are easy to take: cut down the amount of driving you do, or use as little plastic as possible. It is also easy to save (4)______, which also reduces household bills. We must all (5)______ personal decision to work for the future of our planet if we want to ensure a better world for our grandchildren.
1. A. When B. Where C. What D. Why
2. A. to B. in C. on D. up
3. A. appear B. disappear C. appearance D. disappearance
4. A. water B. energy C. money D. health
5. A. make B. do C. take D. have
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh trường chuyên năm 2011
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.