Trước thềm năm học mới, việc soạn bài cho bộ môn mình đảm trách của các thầy cô giáo trở nên cần thiết hơn bao giờ hết. Thư viện eLib hiểu được điều đó nên đã chọn lọc các giáo án hay nhất, chất lượng nhất trong bộ Giáo án Tiếng Anh 12 unit 13: The 22nd sea games. Các giáo án được soạn chi tiết, dễ hiểu sẽ giúp các em dễ dàng nắm được các từ vựng liên quan đến Sea games 22 được tổ chức tại Việt Nam. Ngoài ra, học sinh còn có thể hỏi và trả lời các câu hỏi liên quan, tìm hiểu thêm về cấu trúc so sánh. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy tốt.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 12 unit 13: The 22nd sea games
Tóm tắt Giáo án Tiếng Anh 12 unit 13: The 22nd sea games
I. Objectives unit The 22nd sea games
1. Educational aim: By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Scan for specific information
- Give vietnamese equivalents to words and phrases
- Answer the questions
- General knowledge: Students can understand the 22nd Sea Games
- Language: Giving Vietnamse equivalents to words and phrases
- New words: Words related to Sea Games
- Scanning for specific information
- Passage comprehension
II. Method unit The 22nd sea games
Integrated, mainly communicative
III. Teaching aids unit The 22nd sea games
Textbooks, some pictures of Sea Games
IV. Procedure unit The 22nd sea games
Warm-up: (5 minutes)
- Lets students to listen to a song.
- Asks some questions.
1. In what event was it first sung?
2. When and where was this event held?
- Leads in new lesson: The 22nd Sea Games
Pre-reading: (5 minutes)
- Asks students to work in pairs to look at picture and answer the questions
1. Where event was it?
2. Where do you think the event took place?
- Goes round to listen to students
- Calls some pairs to answer
- Leads in new lesson
While-reading : (25 minutes)
- Asks students to open the books and read the passage silently
- Lets students do task 1
* Task 1 :
- Asks students to do the task invidually then compare answers with partner
- Asks students try to guess meanings through the passage or look up dictionary
- Checks answers with the whole class and gives feedback
* Task 2:
- Asks students to scan the passage and find information to complete the sentences
- Asks students to do individually first then compare with partner
- Goes round to give help
- Checks answers and give feedback
- Calls some students to read loudly completed sentences
* Task 3:
- Asks students to find answers for all questions in the passage in pairs
- Goes round to provide help
- Calls some students to present their answers in front of the class
- Listens to the students and corrects mistakes
- Calls on some students to write answers on the board
- Corrects mistakes again
After you read : (8 minutes)
- Asks students to work in groups and talk about names of some of the Vietnamese athletes they love and say what they are famous for, and what aspects of sportsmanship they admire
- Goes round to help students
- Calls some students to present in front of the class
- Listens to students and correct mistakes, gives marks
- Asks students to write a paragraph about their beloved athletes (about 100 words)
- Asks students to prepare part B. Speaking at home