Giới thiệu bộ Giáo án Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 4: School Education System mới nhất và bám sát chuẩn kiến thức kĩ năng. Các giáo án soạn chi tiết thiết kế các hoạt động cho học sinh dễ dàng thực hiện, phân bố nội dung giảng dạy chính yếu, phù hợp giúp cho học sinh hiểu được hệ thống giáo dục trường học ở Anh, các từ mới liên quan đến hệ thống giáo dục trung học. Qua đó thảo luận về hệ thống giáo dục trong nước. Mời qúy thầy cô tải miễn phí về làm tư liệu tham khảo để soạn bài tốt hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh 12 unit 4: School education system
Tóm tắt nội dung
I. OBJECTIVES UNIT SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEM
1. Educational aim: Students should know school education system in England
- General knowledge: Students know about school education system
- Language: Sentences and expression for describing school education system
- New words: Words related to school education system
3. Skills: Guessing meaning in context, scanning for specific information and passage comprehension
II. METHOD UNIT SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEM
Integrated, mainly communicative
III. TEACHING AIDS UNIT SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEM
Board, tape, cassetteplayer, chalks, textbook and notebook
IV. PROCEDURE UNIT SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEM
Warm-up: (5 minutes)
- Ask Ss some questions about the picture:
- Who are they?
- What are they doing?
- Do you think they are English students?
Before you read : (7 minutes)
- Ask students to read the facts below and decide whether the statements about schools in Vietnam are true (T) or false (F). Then compare their results with their partners’.
- Facts about schools
1. Children start Grade 1 when they are 6 years old.
2. Schooling is compulsory from the age of 6 to 16.
3. The school year generally begins in September and ends in late May.
4. The students do not have any examinations when they finish secondary school.
5. A school year consists of two terms.
While you read : (23 minutes)
- Ask students to look through the passage and read in silence
- Help students read the passage
- Explain pronunciation and meaning of new words which appear in the passage
* Task 1 : (3 minutes)
- Find words or phrases in the reading passage which have the following meanings.- Let students work individual or in groups
- Help students if necessary
1- state schools
2- primary education
3- secondary education
5- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
* Task 2: (4 minutes)
- Ask students to answer the following questions
- Ask students look through the passages then try to answer the questions in right way
- Let them work in pairs
- Help students if necessary (the answers in the passage)
- Walk round the classroom and correct mistakes
1. from the age of 5
2. 3 terms
3. the state school and the ‘independent’ or ‘public’ school systems
5. There are 3 core subjects (English, Maths and Science)
6. When Ss finish the secondary school, they can take an examination called the General Certificate of Secondary Education
After you read : (8 minutes)
- Ask Ss to work in groups. Tell the others one of the most difficult school subjects you are studying and what you would like your friends and your teacher to do to help you learn that subject more effectively.
Ask students to do Reading exercise of Unit 1 in workbook and prepare Part B : Speaking at home