A/ The aims and objectives unit At school
1- The aims: By the end of the lesson Ss will be able to give the class imperatives and do ex correctly.
a. Language focus
* Vocab: Come in, open your book, sit down, close your book, stand up .
* Grammar: Imperatives - Come in Go out
Sit down Stand up
Open your book Close your book.
b. Skills: Listening, speaking, writing and reading.
B/ Preparations unit At school
1/ Teacher: Text-book, lesson plan, cassette , pictures , flashcards ...
2/Students: Text-books, notebooks, exercise books...
C/ Procedures unit At school
I/ Organization: (1')
- Checking attendance
II/ Warm-up: (5')
* Check the old lesson:
-T: Call pupils to go to the black board and give them some question:
+ What is your name?
+ How are you ?
+ How old are you?
Ss: Answer the teacher’s question.
- T:comment and give marks.
III/ New lesson: (35')
Presentation ( 9')
* Act 1: Introduce how to give the orders.
- T: Ask the Ss to look at the picture A1 page 20 and guess teacher’s requests in the picture.
Ss: Look at the picture and guess.
- T: Help ss to find out the new words and give the meanning.
=> Checking vocab: matching.
- T: Read and ask ss to listen to twice .Ask ss to read imperatives.
Ss: Read aloud
-T: Give the structures.
Ss: Copy down.
-T: Call some ss read again some imperatives.
Ss: Follow the teacher`s requests.
- T: Ask the ss to practive with a group (lµm mÉu víi 3,4 h/sinh kh¸)
- Change another imperatives with each St
- T: Ask the ss to do exercise A2 page21. Match the imperatives with the right pictures.
Ss: Do ex .
* Hold a game : Simon says
-T: Guid ss to play game " Simon says"
+ 10 Ss stand in a circle.
+ Listen to the teacher’s commands. If the T says “Simon says” Ss do as the commands, if there is no “Simon says”, no action.
Ss: Listen and play
- T: Remark .
* Further practice:
T: Have ss do Gap- fill.
Ss: Fill in the blanks with correct words.
D/ Consolidation unit At school
- T: Ask ss to retell the imperatives.
- Ss: Answer
E/ Homework unit At school
- Request ss to learn newwords by heart.
- Do exercises- part A in the exercise book.
- Prepare: Unit 2: Lesson 2: B1,2,3..