Một trong những cách ôn thi đại học hiệu quả là giải nhuần nhuyễn các dạng bài tập thường gặp của đề thi. Hiểu được điều này, chúng tôi đã tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập điển hình về bài tập về phát hiện lỗi sai trong tiếng Anh cho các bạn học sinh tham khảo. Bộ sưu tập Tổng hợp bài tập về phát hiện lỗi sai tiếng Anh này gồm các dạng bài tập cơ bản đến nâng cao. Chúc bạn học tốt.
Tổng hợp bài tập về phát hiện lỗi sai tiếng Anh
Tóm tắt nội dung
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Tổng hợp bài tập về phát hiện lỗi sai tiếng Anh của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
I.Tìm và sửa lỗi sai
1. After living in London for two months, my brother got use to drive on the left
2. Even though being ill, Mary still went to school last Monday
3. Kangaroos, that can be seen everywhere in Australia, have long tails
4. Your brother hardly goes to work by bus, doesn't he?
5. We looked to hundreds of books before we found what we were looking for
6. She couldn't come in time because of she miss the bus
7. John has felt much better when he took the pill
8. Who do you use a fax machine for?
9. The Browns bought the most expensive car than we did
10. Either John or his brothers is going to help her
II. Tìm lỗi sai
1. It was her who represented her country in the United Nations and later became ambassador to the United States.
(A) It (B) her (C) who (D) later
2. Some birds, such as quails, can move instant from a resting position to full flight.
(A) instant (B) resting (C) to (D) flight
3. Globes and maps have been important throughout history, but never many so than today.
(A) have been important (B) but (C) many (D) than
4. Before becoming successful, Charles Kettering, former vice president of General Motors, was so poor that he has to use the hayloft of a barn as a laboratory.
(A) successful (B) so poor (C) has to (D) as
5. Computers have made access to information instantly available just by push a few buttons.
(A) have (B) access (C) instantly available (D) by push
6. By passing sunlight through a prism, the light is separate into a spectrum of colors.
(A) By passing (B) through (C) is separate (D) spectrum
7. The scientific method consists of forming hypotheses, collect data, and testing results.
(A) scientific (B) consists of (C) collect (D) results
8. The new librarian was hired because of her past experience has been found to be not only inefficient but also lazy.
(A) The (B) was hired (C) been found (D) but also
9. With its strong claws and its many protruding tooth a gopher is an excellent digger.
(A) With (B) strong claws (C) protruding tooth (D) is
10. My cousin composes not only the music, but also sings the songs for the major Broadway musicals.
(A) composes not only (B) but (C) the songs for (D) major
11. The state of New Mexico is not densely population, with an average of only four people per square kilometer.
(A) is not (B) population (C) with an (D) only
12. Never before has so many people in the United States been interested in soccer.
(A) has (B) so many (C) in (D) interested in
13. Please send me information with regard of insurance policies available from your company.
(A) me (B) with regard of (C) insurance (D) from
14. Traditionally, the flag is risen in the morning and taken down at night.
(A) risen (B) in the morning (C) taken (D) at night
15. Increasing involvement in agriculture by large corporations has resulted in what is known as agribusiness-that is, agriculture with business techniques, including heavy capitalization, specialization of production, and to control all stages of the operation.
(A) by large corporations (B) has resulted in
(C) known as (D) to control
16. A calorie is the quantity of heat required to rise one gallon of water one degree centigrade at one atmospheric pressure.
(A) A calorie (B) is (C) required (D) to rise
17. It is believed that a people could live on Mars with little life support because the atmosphere is similar to that of Earth.
(A) a people (B) live (C) Mars (D) that
18. A few tiles on Skylab were the only equipments that failed to perform well in outer space.
(A) A few (B) were (C) equipments (D) to perform
19. By the mid-nineteenth century, land was such expensive in large cities that architects began to conserve space by designing skyscrapers.
(A) By the mid-nineteenth century (B) such expensive
(C) conserve (D) by designing
20. The Board of Realtors doesn't have any informations about the increase in rent for this area.
(A) informations (B) about (C) increase (D) in rent
Hy vọng rằng BST Tổng hợp bài tập về phát hiện lỗi sai tiếng Anh sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.