MA-Thesis: Implementing experiential activities in english teaching for 5 - 6 - year - old kids at dpa kindergarten
MA-Thesis Implementing experiential activities in english teaching for 5 - 6 - year - old kids at dpa kindergarten The results show that organizing experience activities is really useful, not only helps children increase their interest in activities but also can provide them with a significant amount of knowledge about environmental issues and environmental education. Thereby, children are aware of learning more and easily absorb more knowledge. Students do not feel boring and rigid in the learning process
Mục lục nội dung
English has long been a popular language in the world, and in Vietnam it is an indispensable language in today's society where the necessity for learning the language is widely recognized. In the trend of global integration, an idea of promoting English as a second language is proposed, which reflects an increasing interest in English teaching and learning in Vietnam. The Circular 32/2018 - MOET dated on December 26th 2018 confirms this importance of English teaching and learning in the Vietnamese school system. Therefore, English is taught at all school levels from kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school and university.
1.2 Aims of the study
The study aims to propose guidelines for teachers of English in DPA kindergartens in the implementation of experiential activities in English teaching for 5- 6 year – old kids
1.3 The research questions
What is the current situation of implementing experiential activities in English teaching for 5-6 – year – old children in DPA kindergarten?
How do the teachers of English in DPA kindergarten evaluate the implementation of experiential activities?
To what extent do experiential activities improve student’s speaking performance?
1.4 Scope of the study
DPA has four campuses in the Thai Nguyen city. It is the DPA base of Bac Son, the DPA base Tinh Đoi, the DPA base museum and the DPA base Đong Bam. In this study will be conducted at three sites. There are DPA base Bac Son
1.5 The significance of this study
Teaching and studying English at the kindergarten is interested in, but how to teach and study in order to obtain effectively is an important problem which requires us to find the best methods. In particular, it is expected that students can integrate with English school environment happily and usefully
2.1 Literature review
Some examples of experiential activities
2.2 Research methodology
The subject of the study
Data collection instruments
Data analysis methods
2.3 Findings and discussion
The current situation of implementing experiential activities in English teaching for 5-6-year-old children in DPA kindergarten
Students’ performances in experiential activities
To sum up, it is recognized the rise in the numbers of test score and percentages between the frequencies of students’ pre-test scores and the frequencies of students ‘post-test score. Furthermore, from the results of students ‘performances experiential activities, it is shown that they are the most important and advanced studying method for children, especially for kindergartens. DPA kindergarten school organized successfully three interesting contests which were selected with the most percentages such as Ring the golden bell ( 50%), Drama show (20%) and English presentation contest (15%). These activities attracted a large number of students joining and achieved the results that overcame the planed figures. After organizing these contests, it is clear that there are many benefits for children when they are participated in the useful outdoor activities
Ambrose, S. A., Bridges, M. W., DiPietro, M., Lovett, M. C., & Norman, M. K. (2010). How learning works: Seven research based principles for smart teaching.
Baker A, et al. (2012). Inferring where and when replication initiates from genomewide replication timing data. Phys Rev Lett 108(26).
Boyd, D. and Bee, H. (2009). Lifespan Development (5th ed.). Retrieved from the University of Phoenix eBook Collection database.
-- Nhấn nút TẢI VỀ hoặc XEM ONLINE để tham khảo đầy đủ nội dung Luận văn ThS Tiếng anh trên--
Tham khảo thêm
- pdf MA-Thesis: A study on techniques to teach english vocabulary to 4th grades at le van tam primary school
- pdf MA-Thesis: The roles of warming up activities in enhancing english speaking skills
- pdf MA-Thesis: A study on factors affecting english speaking skills of the 10th grade ethnic minority students at van hoa i high school
- pdf MA-Thesis: Teaching grammar in context to improve speaking skills for pet candidates
- pdf MA-Thesis: A study on mnemonic techniques to help students of grade 6 increase their vocabulary retention at a secondary school
- pdf MA-Thesis: A study on common gramatical errors in paragraph writing of non - english major students at hoa binh teacher’s training college
- pdf MA-Thesis: An investigation into the usage of english teacher professional development through lesson study in lower secondary schools in thai nguyen city
- pdf MA-Thesis: The effectiveness of the first language discussion on english reading comprehension for 12th grade students in phu luong high school
- pdf MA-Thesis: A study on using visual aids in english classrooms at some high schools in thai nguyen
- pdf MA-Thesis: An investigation into reading strategies used by efl students at high school
- pdf MA-Thesis: The influences of extra classes on students’ academic performance at que vo no. 1 high school in bac ninh province
- pdf MA-Thesis: An application of drama in english project lessons in bac kan gifted high school
- pdf MA-Thesis: An investigation into applying questioning techniques in teaching listening skills at the college of mechanics and metallurgy
- pdf MA-Thesis: Using book club activities to enhance 10th form students’ english reading motivation at vcvb high shool
- pdf MA-Thesis: Cultural mistakes made by students from a high school in Kim Xuyen - Tuyen Quang: Realities and opinions
- pdf MA-Thesis: Using task-based reading activities to enhance vocabulary for freshmen at the college of mechanics and metallurgy
- pdf MA-Thesis: The use of group work to enhance speaking skill for students at tran phu high school
- pdf MA-Thesis: The explicit instruction about aspects of connected speech to the first year english major students’ perception and production at school of foreign languages – thai nguyên university
- pdf MA-Thesis: Developing high school students’ inferential reading skills
- pdf MA-Thesis: Applying the project-based learning (pbl) to english speaking skill enhancement for grade 10 students at cua ong high school, quang ninh province.
- pdf MA-Thesis: An investigation on vocabulary learning strategies of non-major first year students of english at university of education – thai nguyen university
- pdf MA-Thesis: Factors affecting grade eight students’ motivation in learning reading skills at dong hoa secondary school in thai binh city
- pdf MA-Thesis: Factors affecting grade 11 students' motivation in learning english at que vo 1 high school
- pdf MA-Thesis: Using task-based learning to improve english speaking performance of the 11th grade students at diem thuy upper secondary school an action research